Terms & Conditions
1. All bookings are deemed to be provisional until we have received a signed and completed booking form with the specified deposit. Upon receipt of your booking form and deposit we will send you a confirmation booking, detailing the balance which is due four weeks before arrival. When a booking has been made less than four weeks before arrival then the full fee is payable when booking.
2. Your booking fee is a deposit of £200 per cottage, per week, which is payable when booking. If we are unable to accept your booking, your booking fee will be refunded in full.
3. In the event of cancelling your holiday 28 days or more before your arrival date, then the booking fee will be forfeited. If you make a cancellation within 28 days you will be responsible for paying the full balance. We will endeavour to relet the property but refunds can only be made if this is achieved. We strongly advise you to take out holiday insurance to cover this risk.
4. Acceptance of a booking is on the understanding that the property and contents will be cared for and will be left in the same clean and tidy state in which they were found. Should any damage or breakage occur then the occupier is liable to pay compensation.
5. If you have any cause for complaint or accidental damage please report to the owner immediately and not after your holiday stay. We will try and rectify the situation as best as possible.
6. The owner accepts NO LIABILITY for any loss, damage, sickness or injury however caused which may be sustained during the holiday to the guest, any member of the party or visiting persons, and to their belongings. Any liability on the part of the owners to any guest arising in any way out of the booking shall be limited to actual amount paid by the guest and shall in no case include any consequential loss or damage.
7. The acceptance of a booking is on the understanding that no more than the maximum number of people as specified in the regulations shall use it. The Hayloft sleeps 2, The Granary sleeps 4, The Stalls sleeps 2 and Sheerghlass is for a party of 4. Babies under the age of two will not be included as a member of your party. Under no circumstances can the accommodation be sublet to third parties.
8. The owner is to be allowed access to the property at any reasonable time during the holiday stay and has the right to terminate your accommodation if it should cause excess nuisance to adjoining properties.
9. We offer flexible short stays minimum 3 days stay unless otherwise agreed by the owner. Holidays start from 3pm on arrival day until 10am on departure day. Please leave the property clean and tidy. Should the accommodation require a final clean, a housekeeping service is available at a cost of £20.00.
10. Prices are fully inclusive. All bed linen and towels are provided. Towels within the cottage are for cottage use only.
There is a NO SMOKING POLICY in the Cottages.